You can return any item purchased within 14 days of the delivery date. Here’s how:
- Fill in the Return form (click here to download it)
- Make sure the jewellery is in the same condition you received it, in its box with all extras included. Remember to include the label with the product code, needed to identify your return.
- Place all items in a box.
- Contact MIMI by mail email@example.com. You will receive a pick-up document to print and include in the parcel. We will contact TNT for you.
If your return does not meet the conditions listed, the package will be sent back to you. When your return has been accepted, your refund will be issued and you will receive a confirmation email.
For further information on the conditions for exercising your right to return, please see the Legal Area.
We usually accept returns within 3 business days of their arrival at our warehouse. During peak times it could take up to 7 business days. Once your return has been accepted, we will immediately request reimbursement and send you a confirmation email.
The time needed to process your refund may vary based on business days of the Return Acceptance
Credit Card: Our bank will reimburse you within 7 business days of the Return Acceptance Confirmation email. The time it takes to restore the credit back to your account depends on the Credit Card Issuer.
PayPal: You will see the refund in your PayPal account within 24 hours of the Return Confirmation email.
In order to help you quickly and effectively, first of all, to speed up the management of your requests and avoid wasting time, try to figure out on the list below, which kind of information you wish to receive, then follow the given instructions.
DO YOU NEED INFORMATION ABOUT AN ORDER ALREADY PLACED?
Are you ALREADY a “Registered Customer” on the Site?
Access your “Order Summary” page, through the dedicated ORDER HISTORY section.
Have you placed an order WITHOUT REGISTERING?
Access to your “Order Summary” using the proper link contained in the “Order receipt confirmation” email.
Otherwise, if you don’t find it, click here to receive by mail the list of your orders history.
Within your “Order Summary” page, you can view your current order status with updated information in real time, and ask for Customer Service Support, via the “Online Order Management” tool: you can submit suggestions, or ask any question related to your order.
By clicking on the “Report a problem” button, you can:
- Require General information about the Order or require changes (e.g. require order cancellation, changes on: amount, payment method, personal data; print invoice copies…)
- Report Shipment/Delivery problems (example: product not delivered, transport damages, claims for not respected delivery times…)
- Report Product-related problems after delivery (e.g. Easy Returns: Right of Withdrawal or Size exchange; Warranty: non-conforming product or defective products; Refunds)